Executive Director's Column
New Engines of Growth Continues a Partnership
In this issue of NASAA Notes, we celebrate the publication of the special report, New Engines of Growth: Five Roles for Arts, Culture and Design . . .
Announcements and Resources
News and Current Information
- Governors Look to the Arts to Fuel Economic Growth
- Call for Nominations: 2012 NASAA Awards
- Arts Education Partnership Releases ArtsEdSearch
- New Federal Study Tracks Arts Education Trends
- Report Shows Improving Fiscal Environment for Museums
- Updated National Arts Index and Local Arts Index
- Our Town Community Indicators Study Update
- Measuring the Effects of Arts Participation
- Report on Tax Incentive Evaluations
- Pennsylvania Representative Todd Platts Honored
- Michael Orlove, Ayanna Hudson Join NEA Staff
- Wayne Martin Is New Executive Director in North Carolina
- Wesley Taylor Joins NASAA Team
Congress Tees up Budget Debate While Advocates Play Ball
Congressional action on the 2013 federal budget won't occur before the November elections, but advocates still need to make their presence known . . .
State to State
Showcasing State Arts Agency Ingenuity
Mississippi harnesses the power of design thinking . . . Kentucky facilitates on-line fund-raising . . . Delaware promotes the value of arts education . . . New Jersey markets the arts . . .
Research on Demand
New NASAA Information Services Summary
Check out the latest summary of information requests received by NASAA and learn which topics were most popular . . .